While you would like to make sure that your messages are viewed, important emails go to junk mail and web visitors hesitate to sign up for email newsletters. If you ask why, consider this. According to the 2006 Nielsen report on Email Newsletter Usability:
- Only 19% of the newsletters are thoroughly read
- 69% of the newsletters are only skimmed for bullet points
- Users experience high irritation with email overload.
- Spam filter use of has increased.
Replacing e-mail, newest communication channels breakthrough to the desktop to regain user attention.
AlertGear provides server-side hosting for advanced alert messaging software, allowing members to send alerts. Desktop alerts establish live connection to the audience far better then email and RSS.
More visitors download desktop alerts from websites to eavesdrop on world news and events from their desktop. No longer pressured to give out their email address, users feel safe from spam. Moreover, users personally link to content providers by downloading desktop clients.
Many PC users don't have the time to search the internet for the news. Workplace policy frequently prohibits work time browsing. Users come feel that they're missing out on latest world events and turn on alerts.
AlertGear delivers messages right to the desktop. Web marketing, media, business, IT companies and government employ alert technology. Alerts deliver breaking news, finance, technology, security information and give due urgency to in-house communications.
Alert marketing supersedes email marketing with guaranteed visibility and response. Desktop Alerts will never associate your company name with spam.
AlertGear allows creating messages that work. It is gaining in popularity because:
- Your message is delivered instantaneously
- No spam filters, no junk folders, no delivery errors
- You can be sure the users see your message
- Secure server host delivers your alerts
- You get statistics on actual users, views, clicks
- Statistics shows if your message is not viewed
- You can conduct surveys and interact with users
Periodicity makes alerts interesting to media companies who expect to send multiple communications in a day. Content creators leverage the new technology for opening individual broadcasting channels.
Full branding for AlertGear desktop client creates a completely custom experience.